{November 25, 2013}

Hey everyone,

This week was good. I get to go mix some cement with Chris, so I have to be quick.

Maria Law now has another baptismal date and it is not until the 14th of Feb. So it's a ways, but we are going to try to get it sooner, cause she can be ready if she is willing to DO SOMETHING!! She expressed her gratitude to me for the things I've taught her...she was really kind to me this week, she called me on the phone a few times and told me she is proud of me and things. I felt like mom was talking to me, ha ha but she was kind. Hopefully those things she expressed to me will start applying in her life and change will start for her. 

I ordained the Mel. priesthood to Chris yesterday, it went really well, a bit terrifying in from of the stake presidency. We had stake conference this weekend and a new presidency was called, they are all great guys. 

I love and miss all of you. Thank you for your love and support.
Cheers mates.





                         A street we knocked, I was laughing so hard.



                                    Most of the Washford group. Maria is the blonde lady on the
                    left of the couch, she looks kinda creepy in the picture, ha ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment