{January 20, 2014} Miracles Happen




Miracles Happen!!
HOW ARE YOU!!
This week went really well guys! I am so grateful for all that has happened! I'm slowly getting used to this big city, and I'm really enjoying it. This week was about getting to know the members really. Saturday was the day that Susan, Binky and Elian went to the temple to make some more covenants!! I was able to go as I shared from last weeks email! I am so blessed that the Lord provided a way for me to have that experience. They all loved it! In the Celestial room we had a nice chat, and caught up on things. They are all so strong in the church and know how much the Gospel has changed them and brought so much happiness in their lives! I'm so happy!  
During the session...wow!! I was able to see a couple familiar faces...that a boy Jeff! Ha ha to be honest I was so distracted with my mouth open ha ha. I learned a lot from my cousins though! I'm so happy I was able to see it on my mission with the recent converts there! Every time I go to the temple I will always be reminded of these people iI taught.
Joe Jolliffe so kindly took us up to the temple. About a 4 and a half hour drive one way, it was a long day of traveling, but it was so worth it! My recommend expired, so Pres. Millar was there on time to interview me. It was so cool! Everything just all worked out! Anyways, sorry if I'm not making sense, so many thoughts are in my head right now, but I need to go now. I love you all!! Thank you so much for your emails and your prayers, everything! You are all blessing my life so much.
I love you all to bits!!! :)
Cheers!



Sweet Church


Elder Ye & I on exchange! He makes great food.

No comments:

Post a Comment