{December 16, 2013}


Hello family and friends,

How is everyone doing? That's nice,
Well I am happy to hear back from my family after they have been cruisin around on a titanic having fun right before I come home! I think that trip was set up purposely before I came home to start the REAL party and the REAL FUN. Ha ha no I'm just kiddin. Dad sent me some pics and they are so hilarious, I am so grateful that you guys had a wonderful safe time together, though I am jealous that I missed out, but next year right?

This week was a bit all over the place, we had our mission Christmas party up at the temple, it was lovely! We did a session in the temple, and no I didn't see Jeff...I was a little disappointed, but I am so grateful for the changes, cause I learned so so much, it is so up to date, and more clear. Wow it was great. I absolutely love the temple you guys. We are so blessed to be living so close to temples. Being on a mission, and being so far away has made me think a lot more how truly blessed we are to have so many near us. 
We had a big dinner, and I did NOT have seconds, cause I am in the process of losing weight, so hopefully I'll look skinnier in the next few months. Ha ha.

We have done loads of traveling, so the first 4 days of the week we have been traveling to London and back, then I had exchanges with the ZL's, then we drove sister missionaries all over the place for their exchanges, then the next day we did all that travel again for the sisters, so it's been many hours of traveling, and a lot of precious hours outside of our area. So we didn't teach as much as we would like...Denise came to church again!!! 3 times in a row baby!!! She even came to the Christmas party!! Maria is doing well too! She didn't come to church cause she was sick, but she's progressing still!!

So all and all this week was good! I learned a lot, and I hope I will stay motivated and stay obedient enough to see at least a couple of baptisms happen before the end.

I love and miss you guys!! 
I will see some of you in about 10 days on a screen!! So hopefully you guys didn't forget about me skyping home!

I love you all!! 
CHEERS!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment