{December 2, 2013}

Hello everyone,

This week was nice.
I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! I CAN'T believe I've missed out on 2 Thanksgivings with my fam jam, but for how much the Lord has blessed me I think it is absolutely worth missing for Him, for how much He has changed my life.
For me, our Thanksgiving was great, the members did well providing a wonderful thanksgiving feast. They tried, and I approve:) but nothing is like Mom and Dad's cooking. 
So this week was wonderful, like all of them, even if they are really rough and long, I still learn loads each week. This week we had a zone conference and we had Elder Texiera and his wife come to speak to us. He is in the seventy, and he's an amazing guy. I learned so much it was insane. Basically how to work with the members better and to know what to teach your investigators. A lot of my questions have been answered, and I'm trying to apply them now, and I see fruits from it! So this is good. 
Maria and our other gator Denise came to church yesterday!! I was happy!! Denise had a wonderful experience yesterday during the Gospel Principles lesson on forgiveness, she had a rough childhood and she finds it hard to forgive her parents for what they have done, and in order for her to be forgiven she needs to forgive...she had a lot of questions, and we will be teacher her more tomorrow about it, but she did say at the end of the meeting that she feels very good and feels like it is possible to forgive her parents and move on. We are working with her to get herself a date to be baptized!! I know both Denise and Maria will be baptized!! In January!! So keep them in your prayers please! ;)

My comp is great, he is tough to work with, but we are really good friends I'd say. E. Mansfield, I might have mentioned this last week, but he's had 2 strokes, and his left leg and arm don't work properly. He has lost vision in the the left parts of his eyes, so he's shaken up, but he's made dramatic changes in his life to be here. I admire him a lot, but I also know he can do a bit better with timing, and participating in lessons and planning. So I hope I can help him, and he can help me with my many weaknesses.

I love and miss all of you! I hope things are going fantastic for you all! :)
Pray for the U.K. they need some help.

Cheers mates!! :)

My boy elder wood,
He's a way cool kid, we became friends immediately cause we both LOVE BALLIN!! 
He plays in Texas and is going to play for BYU in baseball, he could have played football and basketball, but he chose baseball...lame. 


No comments:

Post a Comment