{February 24, 2014}


How are all of you doing? Thank you for your emails, I love reading them to see how you have been doing and of course the inspirational things you share with me! Thank you so much!!
 
First thing...WOW!! We got a new member in the family!!! Good little baby Ollie!! I am so excited to meet all these new babies!! I love their faces!!! We have a beautiful family!!!
So remember how when Whit and Dane had a baby...little codie, and when she was born my companion at the time was named Cody! Weird huh!!
And now Oliver has been born. Guess what my companions name is now...you guessed it, Oliver!! How crazy you guys! Now every time I play with my nephews and nieces I will be reminded of my companions! Ha ha so I thought that was funny!
Congrats again Steph and Colb!! :) I love all the pics! Keep sending more, all of you! :)
 
This week has been great!! We are teaching so many people it's insane!! I feel like I'm in a different mission because people are keeping their appointments with us and also commitments. So the Lord is blessing us like crazy and I am pretty happy! I didn't think my mission would end like this. So this is what's keeping me going! It's just awesome.
 
Anthony & Melanie, they are wonderful! I treat them like they were my own brother and sister. I was on exchange with a kid in my district named Elder Wolfgramm. He's half Tongan and he's huge!!! He has one leg, he lost it from cancer when he was 13. He's a beast, but the most pure and holy missionary I have ever met. He was called at first to be an English speaking missionary, and Pres. Miller randomly called him to speak chines down here in Plymouth with another American Chinese speaker. It's only been a few weeks, and he can already speak Chinese really well, he can have a pretty good conversation with Chinese people. I have been experiencing miracles every time I see this kid, because the Lord is blessing him with the gift of tongues, like hard core!! He came with me to teach Anthony and Melanie, and it went really well!! Wolfgramm is a powerhouse teacher, they were really touched by his testimony and story. They still want to be baptized, but they don't know if they have received an answer yet, that the 8th is their date. I so hope so, but we are shooting for it!! Please pray for them!
On the exchange, we were walking down a really steep hill, and we came across a little ally way, and a car was backing up to turn around as we were walking across that street. Randomly we hear yelling in the car and this guy gets out of his car and just starts freaking out at us and is swearing like crazy! He continues for a few minutes and he threw a coco cola bottle at us and completely missed by a very long shot and we were only like 40 feet away from him. We were even on the bottom part of the hill and he missed that bad. Ha ha I was laughing and the guy still continued to swear and yell at us to fight him. Ha ha Elder Wolfgramm was so ready for a beat down, but we just laughed and said "have a good day" and slowly walked down the hill as he was yelling at us...ha ha so funny.
 
Well I have no time, sorry, but I sure love you all so much!!!
I'll hear from you soon!!!!
 
Cheers mates!!
 
Keep Anthony, Melanie, Sean and Molly in your prayers and for baptisms on the 8th of March!!

No comments:

Post a Comment