{February 17, 2014} Melloney loves her tea...Oliver Scott is born!

Hello everyone!
This week was another great week of success!!
We have been working pretty hard, but I can point out the days easily where I could have definitely done better which is a shame. We take the buses all of the time, and it's really difficult to talk to people on the bus about the Gospel, it's pretty awkward at times. And the bus driver will chew us out at times too, so it's not so good, but that is something I want to improve on is doing it secretly and lovingly so people will want to talk to me ;) Maybe I'll just take off the badge while I'm on the bus so they won't know ;) 
Anyways, its been good! Though we taught Anthony and Melloney the Word of Wisdom and wow...they LOVE their stupid TEA. Melloney wasn't too happy about that. Right before we started teaching them the lesson Anthony was drinking tea and I was like shoot......ha ha, but we did it anyways, and I saw him slowly put his tea cup down on the floor ha ha. Melloney kinda argued with us. It was a completely different side of Melloney that I've never seen before. She had a bad week. There are some signs that aren't looking as great as it used to when we first started teaching her, but now Anthony is the guy that is more solid. After a very long lesson on the word of wisdom, Anthony committed to live it and that he will stop! Melloney said she will think about it. So its not going as smoothly as I thought it would, but this is the trial of all our faith. They will continue to progress I know they will!! I'm not as confident that they will be baptized before I leave, but I've decided to let Gods will be done. I just want to leave England knowing I helped people see something that will bless their lives, and they will continue to walk to that light/happiness. So that is my goal for the next 4 weeks. Just simply trying my best, doing what God wants me to do rather than what I want to see before bouncing back home. But continue to pray please!
It is so WET here in Plymouth, it is constantly raining and the wind is crazy!!! It's always been wet in England but now its ridiculous how much it rains. I do not like the rain anymore I decided ha ha, but it's still good.
STEPH!! I am so pumped to see a new nephew again on a screen!! But not too long until I'll see these babies in real life!! GOOD LUCK STEPH!!! Please send me pics!!
I love and miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment